Advertisement

10 TYPES OF PUSSY COLOURS 🌸Is Your Vagina Colour Normal?

10 TYPES OF PUSSY COLOURS 🌸Is Your Vagina Colour Normal? What is your type of pussy colour, baby?
🔥FREE "PLEASURE" Masterclass "How To Satisfy A Woman": 👉 (🔥JOIN NOW FOR ACCESS 🔥)
-------------------
FOLLOW ME HERE & GET TO KNOW ME BETTER 👈:

💥 Instagram


💥 Twitter

-------------------
👉ABOUT THIS VIDEO 👈:

In this video I share about the different types of colours of the female labia aka vulva. Many of my girls are shy about the looks of their intimate area. I want to show you that there is no normal and that each flower is perfect and beautiful.

Artist who drew the beautiful flowers is Hilde Atalanta:
-------------------
👉ABOUT MY CHANNEL 👈:

I talk about love, intimacy, sex, relationships, sensuality, body image & life's challenges. Honest, open and real. New video every Sunday.
-------------------
Thank you for being here with me. You are amazing.

I love you to the moon and back,
Adina 💞
-------------------
P.s. If you see this, comment 👉#sunismagic (I'll comment back if I see it)
.
.
P.P.s. SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HERE 👉

adina rivers,body image,self love,labia,vaginal health,beauty,vulva,types of,sex organs,labiaplasty,cosmetic surgery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments