Advertisement

🎧ASMR 💕 TRIGGER ASSORTMENT | NO TALKING | cork, brush, tapping, scratching, wood, cardboard, etc.

🎧ASMR 💕 TRIGGER ASSORTMENT | NO TALKING | cork, brush, tapping, scratching, wood, cardboard, etc. Hello everyone! This is another trigger assortment video for you. In this video, I am going to be tapping in a pace that is a little bit faster than usual (for those who love fast tapping). I hope you will like this pink hue and will find this video relaxing. Thank you for watching! Don't forget to hit the like and subscribe buttons if you enjoyed any of this sounds cause it helps my channel tremendously.

Enjoy!

And I will see you in my next video.

❤️I wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave me tips on the tingles app. I really appreciate it! Also, thank you so much to whoever sent me a package to my P.O. box that had different fillings for slimes.

Also, I'm finally on the Tingles app!!! Thanks to all of those who repeatedly asked me to get on it, I have. There is a link to it:

If you are an asmrtist, you can join the tingles app here:

If you feel like helping me grow my channel, you can donate to my PayPal ( ) or become a PATRON. You can find it on the bottom right corner of my channel banner.

Goodnight my sleepyheads,

xoxo

#ASMRSleepyHead #ASMR

⏩ Timestamps:

2:29 - ruffle baking forms

10:38 - nail file blocks

16:52 - pink skull brush

25:46 - cork block

32:24 - wooden ice cream spoons

Make sure to hit the bell button to turn on the notifications (🔔), so that you don't miss anything!!!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

📹 UPLOADS SCHEDULE: 3-4 videos per week

If you want to send me stuff:
P.O. box address is: 500 N WASHINGTON ST #1568, ROCKVILLE, MD 20850

asmr,asmr sleep,asmr tapping,asmr no talking,asmr sleepyhead,asmr sleepyhead tapping,asmr for sleep,asmr for studying,asmr for tingles,tingly asmr,asmr pink light,asmr for people who don't get tingles no talking,asmr for people who need sleep,asmr cardboard,asmr cork tapping,asmr textured scratching,asmr bristle brush,asmr scratching,asmr wood sounds,asmr tingles,асмр,асмр без слов,асмр триггеры,асмр таппинг,asmr trigger assortment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments