Advertisement

B6543 Wrap Dress Sew Along Part 1: Fitting and Pattern Adjustments

B6543 Wrap Dress Sew Along Part 1: Fitting and Pattern Adjustments It’s time for another sew along! Today we are starting on the classic wrap dress. I have chosen a pattern that uses a woven fabric for the wrap as I find these are a bit less common and just as elegant as their knit counterparts. I’ve made a few changes to the pattern for personal preference, but I think this is going to go the distance in my wardrobe this summer! As always, leave comments below.
What I’m wearing: Love Notions Rhapsody Blouse (affiliate):
B6543:
Don’t forget to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!
Blog:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Email: tomkatstitchery@gmail.com
Pinterest:

sewing,fashion sewing,garment sewing,how to sewing,sewing tutorial,sew along,sewalong,sew-a-long,sew-along,

Post a Comment

0 Comments