Advertisement

Disney Parks Closures: Looking Back and Looking Ahead

Disney Parks Closures: Looking Back and Looking Ahead Here's everything that's happened, and what might happen next with the Disney Parks closures. I know many people are scared and pretty much everybody is nervous to make any sort of plans for the next few months, but have faith. Like Peter Pan says, "All you need is faith and trust....... and a little bit of pixie dust!". The entire world is in this together and (hopefully) sooner rather than later we can get back to happier topics of discussion. I

f you are interested in a Disney trip, I am able to assist you in planning for any arrivals of June 1, 2020 or later. Maybe planning for and knowing a bit of Disney magic is coming your way will help you get through the next few weeks!

P.S.: The closure timeline is from the awesome website, Disney Food Blog.

--

Let me plan your next Disney vacation. I'll take care of all the details and stay on top of deals from the time you book until the day you travel. The best part? There's no cost to you! I'll make the plans, you make the memories.

disney world,disneyland,closure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments