Advertisement

Fixing the problems of my drone #DJISpark

Fixing the problems of my drone #DJISpark Firstly, I do truly appreciate your feedback regarding my previous footages, where I have done a couple of mistakes that you have corrected me, and I so so much thankful to all of you.
Secondly, with your suggestion, I have re-taken the footages in my DJI Spark & have noticed the quality has gone up. Still, I require your feedback.
You can get connected with me via instagram too.

cheap drone in nepal,drone price in nepal,dji drone price,dji drones,dji mavic mini,dji mavic,dji spark,dji spark price in nepal,dji spark vidoe quality,eastrider kiran,drone shot,drone shot in nepal,visit nepal 2020,fixing,fixing drone,fixing drone problems,drone,how to fly drone in nepal,drone registration in nepal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments