Advertisement

Huge Base Progress! | Minecraft Goals Ep.6

Huge Base Progress! | Minecraft Goals Ep.6 I honestly think this base is the best thing i've built ever in survival minecraft. I'm so happy with it! Leave a like and comment if you enjoyed :)

This is the series where I play vanilla minecraft and try and complete 5 main goals:
Make at least 5 automated farms
Get a villager trading farm setup.
Kill at least 1000 chickens (DONE)
Get every single survival item in the game
finish every single achievement


Follow me on twitter!:


My MC Server: mc.beanblockz.com
MC Website:

Small Beans,Smallishbeans,Smallerbeans,smallbeans,minecraft,gaming,video,gamer,mine craft,speed builders,minecraft speed builders,building game,build game,minigame,mini game,goals,goals ep1,episode,survival,base,starter,starting out,bases,1.15.2,survivalseries,goals ep 3,episode 3,ldshadowlady,lizzie,joel & lizzie,elytra,giveaway,mega,hugebase,huge,ep 6,episode 6,crazybase,

Post a Comment

0 Comments