Advertisement

I Think She's Pregnant... | Montana & Ryan

I Think She's Pregnant... | Montana & Ryan This is one of the realist videos we've posted. Having a platform was something that we always wanted but also to always show every moment we can whether it's easy or tough. We appreciate you guys and how much positivity and love you guys show us and each other. Ryan and I have such a strong relationship and I'm so lucky to have him. Communication in relationships is so important and I hope this shows all of you a good example of that. Pregnant or just having a hard time with little bumps in the road, I'm lucky to have a man who cares as much as he does.

All positive vibes huneys, we love you guys so much & thank you for all your love always.

Subscribe:
Check out my TopVideos!

Follow Ryan:
Instagram
Snapchat @ryan.kaoud
Twitter
Tik Tok @montanaandryan
Follow Montana:
Instagram
Snapchat @montana.ryder
Twitter
Tik Tok @montanaandryan

Business Inquiries: mrkfamilybusiness@gmail.com

#RelationshipGoals #MontanaAndRyan

About Us:
Hi huneys, it's Montana and Ryan! We are a couples channel who love to show love through pranks, challenges, & vlogs! Like & subscribe & join the MRK FAM :)

sub count 319,880

I Think She's Pregnant... | Montana & Ryan


Montana & Ryan

Montana and ryan,Ryan and Montana,boyfriend,girlfriend,pregnant,I think she's pregnant,telling my boyfriend im pregnant,were pregnant,not clickbait,pregnant prank on boyfriend,getting boyfriends reaction,taking a pregnancy test on camera,pregnant dance,preparing for pregnancy,preparing for home birth,emotional,period prank,cute reaction,relationship,couple,becoming parents,my future wife,lets have a baby,he cried,I made my girlfriend cry,family,mrk fam,m&r,

Post a Comment

0 Comments