Advertisement

Louis CK Sincerely 2020 - Laugh Per Minute and Topic Analysis (Insane Numbers!) by Dragos Cristian

Louis CK Sincerely 2020 - Laugh Per Minute and Topic Analysis (Insane Numbers!) by Dragos Cristian Louis CK released his 7th special April 4th 2020.

After watching it I was taken aback by the quality of the material so I sat down rewatched and counted every laugh in the special and broke them down into numbers and graphs.

The term I use LPM stands for Laughs Per Minute and it an objective metric comedians use to understand how funny their material is.

I track down each LPM so as to understand trends, inflection points and determine where are the best jokes are.

I then benchmark it with other specials that came out in the last month:
Marc Marron: End Times Fund
Tom Segura: Ballhog and
Sam Morrill: I got this!

Hope you enjoy this analysis and if you do please do take the time to subscribe and let me know if you want me to do more and if so which specials would you like me to look at!

You can find the whole special here:


You can subscribe to my channel here:


Be sure to check out all my upcoming show on my Facebook here:


You can also follow my Instagram here:


If you want more action you check put my podcast - The Labrador Energy Podcast here:


Also please do share if you find it interesting!

louis ck,louis ck 2020,louis ck 2020 stand up,louis ck 2020 set,louis ck 2020 special,louis ck sincerely,louis ck 2019,louis ck stand up,louis ck new,louis ck new special 2020,2020 special louis,sincerely louis ck,sam morril,marc maron,tom segura,ball hog,ball hog tom segura full,louis ck full special,end times fun marc maron,marc maron end times fun turmeric,end times fun review,sincerely review,tom segura stand up,louis ck special,louie louie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments