Advertisement

Packing and Shipping Lots of Baby Reptiles!

Packing and Shipping Lots of Baby Reptiles! Today, I show off, box up and ship off 3 baby bearded dragons, a young ball python, long tail boa and adult bearded dragons. These are animals who were rehomed to us by previous pet owners who could no longer keep them, so I took them in, cared for them and sold them on Emerald Scales - who are now off to their new responsible owners!

Get notified when new animals and videos are up by joining the newsletter at

Grab some merchandise •

Supplies I Use •

Instagram •

Purchase a reptile •

Support My Videos •

10% off feeder insects •

reptile unboxing,reptile unboxing goherping,reptile unboxing 2020,reptile unboxing lizards,shipping reptiles,shipping reptiles fedex,emerald scales unboxing,reptile rescue,reptile rescue craigslist,meet my snakes,meet my lizards,baby reptiles,baby reptile unboxing,packing and shipping reptiles,shipping your reptile,reptile shipping,leopard gecko,bearded dragon,bearded dragon setup,leopard gecko care,bearded dragon care,leopard geckos,shipping turtles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments