Advertisement

The Most Straightforward How To Download CC For The Sims 4

The Most Straightforward How To Download CC For The Sims 4 ---Read me---






Hi, my name is Liora and I am the creator of SimplyxSimmer. It would mean alot if you could just tap the subscribe and like button, to give my channel a boost!

GUYS I HAVE A GOOGLE CLASSROOM WHERE I POST CC FINDS AND EXCLUSIVE VIDEO CONTENT THAT ONLY YOU WILL SEE, ALSO TIPS AND TUTORIALS. FELL FREE TO ALSO JOIN WHEN YOU WANNA TALK!!
My Google Classroom Sign Up Code: j7kbkeb
(its totally 100% FREE!!!!!!!)

STATS:
CC:
SIMOLEONS:
GALLERY:
KIND OF HOME:
APARTMENT NUMBER:

This video is made, produced, edited, and created by SimplyxSimmer.
And includes no swearing, cursing or violent behavior.

Thank you all so much for watching, and I hope that you enjoyed the video

Follow me on them socials and i'll give you a cookie
Pinterest: Simply Simmer//Liora Simmer
Origin ID: Sims 4 Not3 (no spaces)
Twitch: SimplyxSimmer (I stream once a week)
(Posts come out by 8;00 est.l each night!)

MY UPLOADING SCHEDULE:
Friday- Speed Build
Saturday- Video premiere. (i'm not on social media on saturdays so this video will be premiered)
Monday- Regular SpeedBuild
Sunday- Twitch stream ( everything posted on twitch is exclusive for my twitch followers)

I edit on Filmora Pro 9, create thumbnail etc. on Pic monkey
and use Sims 4 to build (OBVI)

MUSIC:
All music in this video, i in no way own or claim as my own. Thanks

Sims 4 LetsPlay coming soon!!! Its finna be lit!!!

Love you muchly,
SimplyxSimmer or Liora

Download

Post a Comment

0 Comments