Advertisement

Why The Google Pixel Is Important To Me

Why The Google Pixel Is Important To Me Here's my look back at the Google Pixel in 2020.

Buy the Pixel here:

Buy a OnePlus!:



-PATRONS-
Alex Langley (Tech Focus)
Andrew Blackney
Audrey
Damien Wilde
EFG5
Javian Brown
Rakesh Botadkar

-SOCIAL MEDIA-

-Business Inquiries: media.ry.thomas@gmail.com
-Support me on Patreon!:
-Follow My Insta-
-Follow My Twitter-
-Merch-


-GEAR THAT I USE-

-Sony A6300:
-Sigma 18-35 f1.8:
-Rode NTG-2:
-Uphoria UM2:
-AKG C214:

CHECK OUT MY HOMIES:
Damien Wilde: www.youtube.com/c/DamienWilde
Roger (Life of Tech): www.youtube.com/c/LifeofTechUK
Dave West: www.youtube.com/c/davewest
Alex (TechFocus): www.youtube.com/c/TechFocus
Ben (Lover Of Tech): www.youtube.com/c/LoverOfTech
Ramheer (TechZilla): www.youtube.com/c/ramheer
Dan (Modrn Dad): www.youtube.com/c/ModrnDad

Is it worth it?,2018,tech,review,comparison,filmmaking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments