Advertisement

Is autoclicking actually an advantage?

Is autoclicking actually an advantage? *^!WATCH IN 4k FOR BEST QUALITY! so my friend K0rdic openly admits to autoclicking and i wanted to try my best to beat him with remaining pots to see how much it actually affects the fight ~

✧・゚: *✧ like the vid & open me ✧・゚: *✧

● 🌟In case you were wondering, yes I'm the 3hunnit that had 600 or so subs before, I've made a new channel specifically for MC and I continue to upload FPS games on my main channel @ :) ~

● 🍁 About Me ~
★IGN(s): 3hunnit, Carellia
★Block/Fire Overlay:
★NameMC:
★DPI: 850
★Sensitivity: 35%
★Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE
★Mouse: Razer Deathadder V2

● πŸ’– the homies:
- πŸ’― (Donovan)
- πŸ’― (Aaron)
- πŸ’― (Richard)
- πŸ’― (Aidan)
- πŸ’― (Brady)
- πŸ’― (Andy)
- πŸ’― (Rawry)

● πŸ–€ Songs: Illenium - Sleepwalker

please consider subbing if u enjoyed the video :)

I do not own any music used in this video, it was used for entertainment purposes only, All credit goes to the original owner.

advantage?

Post a Comment

0 Comments