Advertisement

First Person to Ask Me for This PC gets to Have It

First Person to Ask Me for This PC gets to Have It Find a local Micro Center:

Huge thank you Micro Center for sponsoring the video!

I had a really great time making this, I've always wanted to see what would come of a concept like this and I am very happy with the way the video ended. I hope you guys did too and I hope you enjoyed your stay.

Live Streams:

Parts List:

Intel Core i9-9900K:

ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero WiFi LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard:

MSI Gaming X Trio GeForce RTX 2080 Super Overclocked Video Card:

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200:

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD:

Corsair RM750x Power Supply:

MAINGEAR Vybe RGB Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case:

MAINGEAR Vertical GPU Mount:

Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R 240mm RGB Water Cooling Kit:

Cooler Master MasterFan MF120R ARGB 120mm Case Fan - Triple Pack:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home:

If you have any questions about the parts specifically or how I go about getting parts like these at what prices, I will answer. The best way to do that is through my discord. Link below.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and if you like the content I put out, a like and subscribe helps me out a ton for my confidence because as of now, I don't know if the content I am making is useful to anyone.

Let me know any videos you would like to see in the future!

Here is my discord server link that you should leave me a message or come talk to me over voice chat for longer questions or if you are just looking for some advice/support on your computer building experience :)



And subscribe to see more content like this!

Socials:

Twitch -
Twitter -
Instagram -

Funny,Vine,Rip,Twitter,Xbox,Sony,Playstation,Microsoft,Computer,Build,Animation,Vlog,Rap,Kristofer,Yee,nigahiga,asian,PUBG,Freestyle,GTX,GTA,i9,i7,1080,1070,Ti,Crypto,GPU,Winminer,nice,hash,bitcoin,ethereum,UFD,Tech,NOAB,Nerd,on,budget,scattervolt,tech,linus,jayztwocents,how,to,tutorial,reddit,Buildapcsales,science,studio,rig,build,8gb,gaming,pc,fortnite,pubg,craigslist,ddr3,ddr4,money,cheap,saving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments