Advertisement

MY FALL EMERGENCY PREPPED FOOD PANTRY STORAGE TOUR | WHATS IN MY PREPPED FOOD PANTRY

MY FALL EMERGENCY PREPPED FOOD PANTRY STORAGE TOUR | WHATS IN MY PREPPED FOOD PANTRY WHATS IN MY EMERGENCY PREPPED FOOD STORAGE PANTRY | PREPPERS PANTRY FOOD STORAGE

Hello All, I am sharing with all of you, what I have stored in & added to my Prepped Food Pantry.
I check my Foods Monthly, to see whats about to expire, or whats getting close to expiring.. I Rotate my Foods in my Prepped Pantry Regulary as we use it... Most I do not touch at all, & most of what I am sharing with you all, I purchased in recent Grocery Hauls..& Most of that is the Foods that I know will last Forever & have a Indefinite Shelf Life.. & that's Flour, Dried Beans, Rice, Honey, Instant Coffee, Sugar, Iodized Salt (Make sure you switch it to a Jar or a Freezer Bag & add in a Oxygen Absorber, so that the Moisture don't have it get Rock hard...
I also have a Video coming up showing you all how I store my NOT Instant Regular Coffee which will eventually go bad about 6months or so after the expiration date.. Not right away! But I'm gonna show you all how I package it, yo make it last 10yrs or More.. & the same goes for the Yellow Rice & the Rice with things already added in it.. You can make them last way longer than what is on the package, & I can show you how.
So stay tuned for that.
Also Guys, we are definitely headed for a Food Shortage.. A lot is going on, that is not being shown on Social Media, or on the News! It's best to start a Food Prepped Pantry NOW!! Don't wait until its too late like back in March, when everyone was caught off guard.. No one was ready for that.. & its gonna happen again, but this time around, & for longer than 3months.. It may be indefinitely!
My suggestion to you.. Is to start saving up now, on Food, Money, Emergency items (Flashlights, Matches, lighter Fluid, Batteries, Candles, Blankets, Water, Aspirin, Etc)
Bad times are definitely ahead & you need to be ready for it!
Start buying a little at a time, until you have enough to last you & your Family awhile.
Stay Safe!

Business/PR/Collaborations can reach me here:
kiwannaseasyrecipes5723@gmail.com

If you would like yo Tip my Channel, yo continue bringing you Great Content, you can do so here: (Thank you to those who have)
CASHAPP: $KeKe6970


#emergencypreppedpantry #preppedpantry #prepperspantry #preppergettingready #howtostartapreppedpantry

kiwanna,kiwanna's kitchen,how to,prep food,prep,food,preppers pantry,Emergency food pantry,Food pantry,Stockpile emergency food,how to put away food for an emergency,Fall prepper pantry 2020,Fall prepper pantry,Food storage,pantry food storage,Prepper pantry tour,Foods to stockpile,foods you need to stockpile,Pantry tour,emergency,foods,preparing for food shotage,food shortage,Prepper,Emergency pantry food storage stock up now,emergency pantry food storage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments