Advertisement

My 'Quest 2' Unboxing Went Terribly Wrong...

My 'Quest 2' Unboxing Went Terribly Wrong... I went to unbox my Quest 2 on stream and was soooo excited… opened the box and it was my Elite Strap?? With no headset??????? WHY OCULUS WHYYYYYY!? Thankfully I got the headset the next day, so check out my unboxing for real in this video. If you wanna see these streams live in action then make sure to check out my Twitch below. I stream 3 times a week, so follow to get a reminder when I go live!

My Twitch:

Join the PHIA Discord:


Follow PHIA's Socials
Instagram:
Twitter:
Patreon:

Edited by Exxomixin
Twitter:

PHIA's PO Box - Send me a letter!
USPS: PO Box 2451 Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004
UPS: 130 Corridor Rd. Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
*address all mail to PHIA, please!

Management Contact: alex@thevirtualreality.show

Check out Elgato for high quality streaming equipment!


TVRS Art Direction by Think Lumi
Website:
Instagram:

TVRS Audio and Management by Protostar
Twitter:
Spotify:

---------------------------------------------------

Music provided by Monstercat:
Tokyo Machine - Journey


quest 2,oculus quest 2,oculus quest 2 review,oculus quest 2 unboxing,oculus quest 2 games,quest 2 unboxing,oculus quest,quest vs quest 2,phia,phiabunny,elite strap,oculus quest 2 elite strap,elite strap review,oculus quest 2 elite strap with battery,elite strap battery,unboxing,asmr unboxing,unboxing fail,vr,virtual reality,vr funny moments,vr unboxing,virtual desktop,virtual desktop vr,side quest,hp reverb g2,valve index,htc vive,vr headset,vive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments