Advertisement

STUNT DOUBLE PRANK ON MY FRIENDS!!

STUNT DOUBLE PRANK ON MY FRIENDS!! We hired stunt doubles who replaced me for 24 hours to trick and prank my friends! These guys are trained professionals who have been doing this for years, so please don't try this at home. Let us know what you think! :)


Follow the guys:
@thetraviswong
@solomonbrende

Bailey's Channel:

Instagram 📸@ryprunty
▶︎

TikTok 👾@ryanprunty
▶︎

_________________________________________________________________
Business Inquiries: ryanwprunty@gmail.com

Ryan Prunty,Prunty,Hiring a stunt double to prank my friends,hiring a stunt double to replace me,hiring a stunt double,pranking my friends,stunt double prank,hiring a stunt man,stunt double stunt man,stunt double for 24hrs,ryan prunty challenges,ryan prunty stunt double,team rar,stoves kitchen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments