Advertisement

Affirmations for Money! Attract money, be a magnet for money, attract wealth and income, get rich

Affirmations for Money! Attract money, be a magnet for money, attract wealth and income, get rich Affirmations for Money! Do you want to attract money, increase your wealth, and increase income? These affirmations can help! Develop that millionaire mindset and program your subconscious to be a magnet for money, welcome money into your life, and spend money with confidence! Listen at least once a day for 30 days for best results.

If you enjoyed the video, please help support us with a coffee! :) My Ko-fi:

Visit the blog:

Visit the Facebook page:

Visit us on Twitter:

Titlepic: 127071 (Pixabay)
Music: "Heartwarming" and "Winter Chimes" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

Transcript of the video:
I welcome money into my life
I am a magnet for money
I love money, and money loves me
Money comes to me in increasing amounts every day
Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways
I embrace new opportunities for income
I'm so grateful for the money that comes to me every day
I know that the universe has an infinite supply of money
I am grateful for all the money and abundance in my life
I make money doing what I love
I attract wealthy customers and clients
I know the universe will always provide for me
I naturally attract money, prosperity, and abundance
I am ready, willing, and able to receive money
I deserve to be paid well for my work
I deserve to be paid well for my time
I attract customers and employers who pay me well
Making money is good for me, and for everyone around me
I always have enough money
I spend money with confidence, knowing that more is always on the way
I love using money to spread joy
I love using money to help others
The money I spend comes back multiplied
Money is my friend
Money is always there when I need it
Attracting money to me is easy and fun
I am comfortable with money

money affirmations,affirmations for money,wealth affirmations,affirmations for wealth,how to attract wealth,law of attraction money,how to be a magnet for money,attract money meditation,make money online,prosperity affirmations,increase income affirmations,increase income subliminal,get rich meditation,millionaire mindset,magnet to attract cash,become super rich,money visualization,think and get rich,manifest wealth,manifest money while you sleep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments