Advertisement

The Human League - Don't You Want Me (Official Music Video)

The Human League - Don't You Want Me (Official Music Video) REMASTERED IN HD!
Vote for your favourite 80s hit of all time:
Listen to more from The Human League:

Stream a playlist of The Human League's biggest tracks:
Revisit the time when 80s pop ruled the world:

Experience The Human League on Half Speed Vinyl or Deluxe CD Album:


Follow The Human League




Music video by The Human League performing Don't You Want Me (2003 Digital Remaster).

#TheHumanLeague #DontYouWantMe #Remastered

the human league,don’t you want me,the human league don’t you want me,don’t you want me the human league,don’t you want me baby,don’t you want me lyrics,don’t you want me remix,don’t you want me chords,the human league don’t you want me piano,the human league don’t you want me acoustic,the human league don’t you want me karaoke,the human league don’t you want me live,the human league don’t you want me hq,the,human,league,don’t,

Post a Comment

0 Comments