Advertisement

Building The Ultimate assortment Cabinet! - 3D Printed assortment boxes!

Building The Ultimate assortment Cabinet! - 3D Printed assortment boxes! Thank you for Watching!

Make sure to Subscribe (and ring the bell!):

Buy the plans for this project here:

Check out my brand new Merchandise store:

Support me on Patreon:

As I mentioned in the video, all the 3d printable files are available to download for FREE!

Files for all the assortment boxes:
1 x 1 :
1 x 2 :
1 x 3 :
1 x 4 :
1 x 5 :
2 x 2 :
2 x 3 :
2 x 6 :

Files for the Drawer handles and Jigs:
Files for the corner alignment jig:

3d printer I used to print many of these:

These are the inexpensive drawer runners:
2” twin casters I used:

Some of my favorite tools:

The best orbital sander:
Bosch track saw:
Drill:
Impact driver:
Jigsaw:
Biscuit jointer:

All my music is from Epidemic - Get a free 30-day trial here!

assortment cabinet,assortment,organizer,organisation,storage,small parts storage,tools,sortimo,raaco,adam savage,tested,woodworking,3d printing,assortment boxes,downloadable,satisfying,router template,3d printed jigs,3d printed handles,tool organization,shop storage ideas,shop storage projects,shop storage bins,shop storage organization,nuts and bolts,shop organization diy,shop organization systems,workshop organization tips,adam savage tested,

Post a Comment

0 Comments