Advertisement

Mudvayne - Dull Boy (Official Video)

Mudvayne - Dull Boy (Official Video) Watch the official music video for "Dull Boy" by Mudvayne​
Listen to Mudvayne:

Subscribe to the official Mudvayne YouTube channel:

Watch more videos by Mudvayne:

Follow Mudvayne​
Facebook:
Twitter:
Spotify:

Lyrics:​
Payback
For all the things
I've done in my past
Payback
For everything
There are no take backs

I'm not the reason
It's not my fault
It's not my problem
I'm not the cause
I'm not your scapegoat
I'm not your god
I'm not your martyr
I'd leave you all

#Mudvayne #DullBoy #HeavyMetal

mudvayne,mudvayne dull boy,dull boy mudvayne,dull boy,mudvayne dig,all work and no play makes jack a dull boy,dig mudvayne,all work no play,mudvayne live,mudvayne all work and no play,mudvayne -1,mudvayne happy,all work no play makes jack a dull boy song,dullboy,all work and no play,mudvayne dull boy lyrics,happy mudvayne,mudvaine,hellyeah,doughboy,mudvayne do what you do,mudvayne all that you are,official mudvayne,video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments