Advertisement

HOW TO BUILD A CAPSULE WARDROBE | WHERE I BUY MY CLOTHES | CLOSET ORGANIZATION IDEAS | HOUSE + HOLM

HOW TO BUILD A CAPSULE WARDROBE | WHERE I BUY MY CLOTHES | CLOSET ORGANIZATION IDEAS | HOUSE + HOLM Hi friends! Thank you so much for stopping by my channel! I'm so glad you're here! This video is unlike anything I have ever shared before, and I hope you love it! I'm sharing about my capsule wardrobe, and how it's saving me time, money and space! My hubby and I are also getting rid of our old dresser and creating a his and hers wardrobe. You'll get to see where I love to buy my clothes from and how I'm storing them. I hope you find this video helpful and inspiring! ♥️

{Make sure to LIKE this video and hit the SUBSCRIBE button so you can see more weekly videos from our channel!}

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @HOUSEANDHOLM
SHOP OUR ONLINE STORE: HTTPS://WWW.HOUSEANDHOLM.COM
CONTACT US: HOUSEANDHOLM@GMAIL.COM

SHOP MY AMAZON HOME FAVORITES:

- P R O D U C T S -

House + Holm New Arrivals -
* Shop Roolee HERE:
* Portsmouth Henley Top in White (
* End of the Day Pullover in Dark Olive Green (
* Callie Basic Pullover in Light Coral (
* The Nostalgic Speckled Pullover (
* Day to Night Waffle Pullover in Olive Drab (
* Loving You is Easy Dress (
* IKEA Cabinets -

- F E A T U R E D B E D R O O M V I D E O S -

FARMHOUSE BEDROOM DECORATING IDEAS | DECORATE WITH ME 2021 | DECORATING ON A BUDGET | HOUSE + HOLM -

DROP CLOTH CURTAINS | FARMHOUSE DECOR DIY | HOUSE + HOLM -

DIY ROOM DECOR | SHIPLAP WALL | DIY FRAME | BEDROOM MAKEOVER | HOUSE + HOLM -

BEDROOM MAKEOVER | POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL | FIXER UPPER HOUSE | HOUSE + HOLM -

{Our hope is to share pieces that we think you'll love! We may get a small commission if you choose to support our family by using the links we've provided. All opinions are my own, and I will only ever share products that I personally use and love!}
__________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the YouTube channel of House + Holm! We're a family-run online interior decor shop that offers beautiful, timeless pieces that make your house feel more like home! Our business is a family affair, a labor of love, and ultimately, a dream realized. On this channel, we share all things home! We’ll take you along as we continue to renovate our fixer upper, offer styling tips, share our favorite products, DIY’s, recipes and take you behind the scenes of running a small business. We’re so glad you’re here!

Blessings,
Skye + Chad Holmes

How to build a capsule wardrobe,Capsule wardrobe 2021,Capsule wardrobe Create a capsule wardrobe,Closet organization,Closet organization ideas,Closet organization hacks,Closet organization ikea,Neutral home decor 2021,Neutral decor,Farmhouses,Farmhouse decorating ideas,Decor haul,Home decor,Decorating ideas,Affordable home decor,Cozy neutral home decor,Modern farmhouse decor,Decorating,Decorate with me,Winter decorating ideas,Houseandholm,House + holm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments