Advertisement

Kenny Lattimore - For You (Official Video)

Kenny Lattimore - For You (Official Video) Kenny Lattimore's official music video for 'For You'. Click to listen to Kenny Lattimore on Spotify:

As featured on The Best of Kenny Lattimore. Click to buy the track or album via
iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More From Kenny Lattimore
Never Too Busy:
You Are My Starship:
LoveMe Back:

More great Classic RnB videos here:

Follow Kenny Lattimore
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Subscribe to Kenny Lattimore on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

For you I'd give a lifetime of stability
Anything you want of me
Nothing is impossible
For you there are no words or ways to show my love
Or all the thoughts I'm thinking of
Cause this life is no good alone
Since we've become one
I've made a change
Everything I do now makes sense
All roads end
All I do is for you

For you I share the cup of love that overflows
And anyone who knows us knows
I would change all faults I have
For you there is no low or high or in between
Of my heart that you haven't seen
Cause I share all I have and am
Nothing I've said's hard to understand
All I feel I feel deeper still
And always will
All this love is for you

#KennyLattimore #ForYou #vevo

acoustic,music,For You lyrics,hd,Kenny Lattimore For You,Kenny Lattimore lyrics,days like this,KennyLattimoreVevo,official,Kenny Lattimore live,download,remix,find a way,lyrics,official video,cover,anatomy of a love song,Kenny Lattimore,original,Sony,chante moore,Vevo,never too busy,music video,love me back,single,album,live,Kenny Lattimore For You Official,For You live,hq,Columbia,For You,Pop,kenny lattimore for you,kenny lattimore vevo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments