Advertisement

This is a chill love song playlist.... i miss u (slowed down songs)

This is a chill love song playlist.... i miss u (slowed down songs) #slowedsong #sloweddownmusic #chillstreet
𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 :

👍🏻 may we find our way back into each other’s arms. -
👍🏻 the loneliness came back, worse than i remember. -
👍🏻 it will end in tears. -
👍🏻 love when you're ready, not when you're lonely. -
👍🏻 being alone was never hard before I met you. -
👍🏻 take me back to the night we met. -

👉🏻 If you like the video, please give me a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel :


⭐All of my videos are not for monetization and advertising purposes. Thanks for listening to my music. Have a nice day

💌 Contact me : info@joymusic.org

sad songs to cry to,sad slowed songs to cry to,sad songs,slowed songs,slowed songs to cry to,when the party's over,i found amber,star shopping lil peep,billie eilish,ribs lorde,to build a home slowed,the wisp sings slowed,nitesky slowed,heather slowed,heather conan gray,roslyn bon iver,fine line harry styles,slowed down songs that will make you cry pt.1,slowed down songs,slowed down songs that will make you cry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments