Advertisement

Travelers | Lovely

Travelers | Lovely Me, yesterday, starting the 3rd season: Oh god it's so cool to watch something that isn't cancelled yet
Me, yesterday, finishing watching the last ep: well, I probably screwed up

I MEAN THEY CANCELLED SERIES 6 DAYS BEFORE I WATCHED IT HOW DOES IT WORK????

I literally ended it in three days and this is sooooo good
The characters are well written and the plot is just amazing
Although I didn't like the ending it is one of the best series I watched and I hate that there's not a lot of people know about it

This video turned up super simple because I couldn't find the right song but I still love it


»Fandom: Travelers
»Song: lovely (Billie Eilish & Khalid)
»Coloring: SunnyVids

Travelers,Travelers netflix,travelers series,

Post a Comment

0 Comments