Advertisement

CAN YOU BEAT POKEMON RUMBLE BLAST WITHOUT HAVING A BLAST?! (APRIL FOOLS 2020)

CAN YOU BEAT POKEMON RUMBLE BLAST WITHOUT HAVING A BLAST?! (APRIL FOOLS 2020) CAN I BEAT POKEMON RUMBLE BLAST WITHOUT HAVING A BLAST?! NO FUN POKEMON CHALLENGE!

In this video I will be attempting to beat Pokemon RUMBLE BLAST, without EVER having a BLAST! This means I cannot, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, have ANY ENJOYMENT WHILE BEATING THE GAME!

💚 This video was a ton of fun to make, but also INSANELY difficult, so I hope you guys enjoy it and if you did in any shape or form please don't forget to hit the LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE to the channel! It helps out a ton, and is greatly appreciated!
🔔 (CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE)

➡️ MY Pokemon Challenges PLAYLIST!


(If you see this, you're one of the special ones! Shh! Let me know, have you ever found a SHINY POKEMON on the original Pokemon Rumble, down below in the COMMENT SECTION!)

___________________________________

🔔 Want to watch me play Challenges LIVE? Go follow my Twitch & Twitter to be notified when I go live!
and

💻 If you want to talk to me, or other people who watch my videos, definitely go join my Discord Server! Say hi! Everybody is super nice and welcoming!


___________________________________

#Pokemon #PokemonRumble #PokemonChallenge

Pokemon,Rumble,Rumble Blast,Rumble Rush,Pokemon Rumble Blast,Rumble Weekend,Can I Beat,Can You Beat,How Easily Can You,Can I Beat Pokemon,Can I Beat Pokemon Rumble,Can You Beat Pokemon Rumble Blast,Pokemon Challenges,Can I Beat Pokemon Rumble Blast,Can You Beat Pokemon Rumble,Can I Beat Pokemon Rumble Blast Without Having A Blast,Can I Beat Pokemon Without Having Fun,Pokemon April Fools,

Post a Comment

0 Comments