Advertisement

Why Avatar has the Most Ironic Soundtrack of All Time

Why Avatar has the Most Ironic Soundtrack of All Time What happens when the soundtrack and the film accidentally tell the exact same story?
You get Avatar: The Last Bluebender


Twitter:
Pateron:
Twitch:


Sources and Links:

Dr. Bryant's write-up of her experience


Dr. Bryant's interview on myouterspace's youtube channel


Notanothermusichistorycliche's blog post about the Pythagorean Comma


12tone's video on the same subject


The complete list (in order) of World Music examples that I used













As well as the vocalist examples





And the clip of Tony Hinnigan that I used


And the clip of the Gamelan ensemble that I used


let me know if I missed anything, there was a lot of information in this video and I want to make sure everyone gets cited!

Avatar,James,Cameron,Horner,2009,Ironic,Irony,Wanda Bryant,Ethnomusicology,Ethnomusicologist,Alien,Pandora,Elliptical Time Signature,Blue,Production,World Music,Music Theory,Film Score,Titanic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments