Advertisement

(EXTREME DEMON) 'SONIC WAVE' 100% by Cyclic | Geometry Dash

(EXTREME DEMON) 'SONIC WAVE' 100% by Cyclic | Geometry Dash This Sonic wave 100% run is dedicated to IWasPlays who suggested me to beat it as the next extreme demon... GG

and it's finally over after taking 7 days of streams, 2 weeks of learning and 'NO fails' at the last wave 8) I literally fluked from 79% :)
it was probably my 2nd hardest demon it's called, SONIC WAVE.

'Sonic Wave' 100% by Cyclic (Extreme Demon)
ID: 26681070
Total Attempts: 4590 (WR)

Song i used for the video


Hope you guys like & enjoy the video! :)
〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
::::::CHECK OUT OTHER STUFFS!::::::
〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
My Official Discord Server! ▶
How to join DoraClub? ▶
Outro song ▶
My Texture Pack ▶


#GeometryDash #Dorami #SonicWave

Geometry Dash,Dorami,Dorami Sonic wave,sonic wave cyclic,extreme demon sonic wave,sonic wave 100%,sonic wave 100% Dorami,

Post a Comment

0 Comments