Advertisement

The Division 2 - The BEST way to play Eclipse Protocol since its range nerf - highest damage yet!

The Division 2 - The BEST way to play Eclipse Protocol since its range nerf - highest damage yet! I have been experimenting with Eclipse since Memento became available so that I can try and keep it relevant since its PvE range nerf. The build that I am showcasing today does exactly that.

I am hitting 360k+ on my burn damage (per tick) whilst hitting similar damage with my Grudge SMG by utilising the Firm Handshake Sokolov gloves. My crit chance and damage (with perfect Vindictive activated) are 59/80%. I have GREAT survivability, IMMENSE damage and the BEST crowd control available!

Try it out, you will finish top damage AND kills in most missions!

Build - 0:01:50
Heroic mission gameplay - 0:11:23

Clan name - Mercy Rule

meta,best builds,strongest status,fire chem,best eclipse build,tu11,tu11.1,firm handshake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments