Advertisement

My New House Tour on Site with Ashville Construction

My New House Tour on Site with Ashville Construction I bought a new family house and wanted to show you guys some of the process. My good friend Daniel @Ashville is doing all the demolition, structural, extension and fitout work so gave me a house tour and walkthrough ... of my own house!

Kay from Resistance Swim Spas surprised me turning up to @Yiannimize with our new resistance swimming pool so I had to prank Daniel!

Myself and Stef flicked the switch for the first concrete pour, apparently that's a big deal. :)

00:00 intro
00:30 Daniel intro
01:23 Let's go inside the house
02:17 Waste Skips
03:31 The Garage
04:30 The Extension
06:15 The Agreement
08:25 The Swimming Pool
10:08 The Swimming Pool Prank
16:02 The Cinema Room and My Office
16:56 Just trying to get paid
18:24 Back in The Extension
19:51 Upstairs Bedrooms
20:24 The Walk in Wardrobe
22:52 Second Floor
25:05 Front Door Extension
25:26 Concrete Pour Ceremony
26:25 Lucky £1 Concrete
27:09 outro

:: Ashville ::
YT »
IG » @thisisashville / @daniellouisy

:: Resistance Swim Spas ::

YT »
IG @resistanceswimspas

#newhouse | #yianni | #ashville

:: THIS New House Tour VIDEO ::
»

:: YIANNI PERSONALS ::
YT »
IG » @y14nny

:: YIANNIMIZE ::

YT »
FB » @yiannimize
IG » @yiannimize
TW » @yiannimize

yianni,yiannimize,yianni prank,yianni ashville,daniel louisy,daniel ashville louisy,new house tour,new house,mid build tour,ashville construction,resistance swim spas,resistance pool,new build tour,house tour,ashville,ashville property,ashville yiannimize,

Post a Comment

0 Comments