Advertisement

Time to REPAIR the Laundromat Fire Damage and get open!! | Following Keenan !

Time to REPAIR the Laundromat Fire Damage and get open!! | Following Keenan ! Time to start the repair work for getting the Laundromat back in action. In case your wondering the Customer put something in it that caught fire. See certain items are not meant to be dried on high heat. This is what happens when you don't read the labels.

If your still are trying to figure out what Following Keenan ! is? Well my YouTube channel is a combination of my money investment. How I run my passive investments and behind the scenes of what crazy thing happen. Some just typical days in life of laundromat stuff as well. Repairing machines, buying equipment, dealing with customers and buying more property. If you want to see what I've learned over the years in my life. Want to be entertained like MrBeast and other free laundromat, reality shows. Or need a good laugh. Then hit the subscribe button sit back and get a cold drink show about to start!!! I just love making fun and different YouTube Videos!!!!

I wear a Gopro chest camera for a lot of my footage. I shoot the rest with a Canon M50. Nothing fancy just good one on one contact with people, day in the life type content. I will also add advice of thing to do when owning a business. Mostly based off what I have learned doing it.


Change Out$$! | laundromat$! | Following Keenan ! Change Out video is the 1st in laundromat series of change out / money collections in the 1st laundromat. I had a viewer want to know our passive income that each type of laundromat machine makes a week. So over the next few weeks as I change out our income from the laundromat. You will see what the different laundromat machines passive income. Collecting money is not a normally everyday job in any laundromat.


#dayinthelife

#dryerfire

#followingkeenan

Laundromat Dryer Fire!!!,dryer fire!$! | laundromat!,dryer!$!,laundromat!$!,speed queen!$!,following keenan !,investment joy,day in the life,fixing laundromat roof,

Post a Comment

0 Comments